We want everyone to enjoy a beach experience. That’s why we continue to grow the City’s beach access program – providing beach wheelchairs and beach matting free to the community through a partnership with Gold Coast surf life saving clubs.
This successful program continues to grow in momentum and we encourage the community to take advantage of it.
Beach access equipment can be found at the surf life saving clubs below:
- Kurrawa Surf Life Saving Club
- Burleigh Heads Mowbray Park Surf Life Saving Club
- Nobby’s Beach Surf Life Saving Club
- North Burleigh Surf Life Saving Club
- Southport Surf Life Saving Club
- Tallebudgera Surf Life Saving Club
- Tallebudgera Creek – Neptune Royal Life Saving Club
- Pacific Surf Life Saving Club
- Southport Broadwater Parklands at Aqua Splash or from Gold Coast Recreation and Sport.
For contact and equipment details, go to the City of Gold Coast corporate website.